How To Pay
Please note: The Accept/Decline option will be closed from the evening of Friday, February 24th through the morning of Saturday, February 25th. If you encounter difficulties entering your decision, please try again on Sunday, February 26th.
All students can pay their $2000 confirmation deposit via credit card, however, final payment via credit card WILL NOT be accepted. International students can submit final payment via this site. A reminder that the deadline to confirm with deposit payment for the Tisch Summer High School Program is Wednesday, March 22nd (unless otherwise stated on your acceptance email). Please plan accordingly.
The total amount for tuition can be found here.
You will be registered for your courses in late March. Notification regarding your tuition bill will be sent to your NYU e-mail address beginning April 11th. The deadline to pay the remaining balance is May 11, 2017.
You can access and pay your bill via Albert 24 hours a day.
- Log in to your NYUHome account. Go to http://home.nyu.edu and enter your NetID and password.
- Log in to Albert. Albert (NYU’s student information system) displays your schedule, classroom location, and final grades. From the NYUHome Welcome screen, click on the tab labeled “Academics.” On the upper left side of the Academics page, click the box labeled “Albert Login.” You will now be at the Albert Welcome screen.
- Enter your Student Center.
- Click on ‘View Bursar Account’ (bottom right hand corner under ‘Finances’).
- Follow the instructions to make a payment.
The preferred method of payment is by electronic check. There is no additional fee for this safe and secure service. If you are unable to pay using an electronic check, please select one of our other methods of payment.
If you would like to add a parent to your eSuite account as an authorized user, follow the directions found here. Account activity can be viewed by signing into eSuite and clicking on ‘View Activity’ under the ‘My Account’ tab.
Please note that payment plans offered through the Office of the Bursar or extension of the final payment deadline is not applicable to the Tisch Summer High School program.
If you require an official statement of fees for tax purposes or company reimbursement, please contact NYU Bursar here. Please remember if you have not filled out and submitted your housing application, housing and meal plan charges will not be added to your account. Information regarding tuition and fees can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Bursar at email@example.com or 212-998-2806. You will need to have your NYU Identification number or Nnumber handy when contacting the Office of the Bursar. You may also visit their website.