Staying connected today means being “mobile.” Instant access to information wherever you are is becoming essential to our day-to-day lives.
NYU students are digital natives, highly social, always connected, and collaborative. They consume diverse media, demand open access to everything, and they lead 24/7 lives not just in a city that doesn’t sleep, but around the world.
NYU faculty looks for opportunities to experiment with and improve the learning experience, creating a teaching and learning environment that goes beyond the confines of the traditional classroom.
Our staff keeps all the important pieces all around the world moving smoothly for a great education experience.
NYU is mobile.
For your iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android.
- Real-time shuttle tracking
- Enhanced Safe Ride features
- University events
- Job postings on CareerNet
- Service opportunities on ServiceConnect
- Campus map
- Contact information from the NYU Directory
- University news
- Emergency Notifications
- And more
- or go to the IT Service Desk (for global IT support contact information).