Program Supplemental Forms Deadlines:
In order to participate in the Tisch Summer High School program, all students must submit the following forms to the Tisch Office of Special Programs no later than June 1, 2018.
All students who completed their Tisch Summer High School Profile Form will be able to upload these forms directly onto our system. You will need to log back into your Tisch Summer High School Profile Form account to upload signed and completed forms. To submit the forms directly via the online supplemental application, follow these instructions:
- Our preferred method of submission is to use the online Profile form.
- Save the electronic form or scan the hardcopy form to your desktop
- Make sure you are logged out of NYU Home.
- It will assist you if you have cleared the cache on your browser (for instructions, see here.)
- Log-in to your Tisch Summer High School Profile Form (Your log-in information for this page was created when you were applying to the program. You do not need to use your NYU net ID and password to access the NYU Profile.)
- Click the “View” option for your Tisch Summer High School Profile Form.
- Click “Upload Attachments”
- Upload each form under its assigned section for Admitted Student Forms
- Click “Save” when you are finished uploading and before you sign out of the application system Please Note: Once you click “Save” the file name will disappear from the screen and you will see “Upload” reappear, which means you are all set. There is no need to re-upload the file.
If you have difficulty submitting the forms online, please contact the Tisch Special Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the required program & medical forms listed below are due by June 1st. Even if the student is 18 at the time of attendance, all forms that require parent and student signatures must be submitted with both signatures.
There are 2 sets of forms with different submission instructions; the first set of 6-7 must be submitted to Tisch Special Programs, and the 2 medical forms must be submitted to the Student Health Center.
PROGRAM FORMS – DUE JUNE 1
PROGRAM FORMS MUST BE SELF-UPLOADED OR SUBMITTED TO TISCH SPECIAL PROGRAMS VIA EMAIL, FAX, OR MAIL/POSTAL SERVICE (except the webform, #6 below, which is automatically sent to us upon submission):
- EMAIL (send forms as scans or legible pictures): email@example.com
- FAX: (212) 995-4578
New York University
Tisch Office of Special Programs
721 Broadway, Rm 1248
New York, NY 10003-6807
- Release and Wavier of Liability
- Terms and Conditions
- As part of the Release and Wavier Liability and Terms and Conditions Forms, please make sure to read the 2017 Tisch HS Policies and Procedures .
- 2017 Housing Parental Consent Form
- All students, even those who are 18 years of age at the start of the program, must complete a housing parental consent form.
- 2017 Tisch HS Image Release Form
- Authorization for Treatment of a Minor
- All High School students must have health insurance prior to the start of the program or they will not be allowed to participate in the Tisch Summer High School Program.
- All students, even those who are 18 years of age at the start of the program, must complete this form.
- Travel and Emergency Contact Information WebForm
- If you receive a notice to “sign-in”, you can sign-in by using your NYU Google Apps password. For instructions, see here.
- This is a webform that is automatically submitted upon completion – no upload, email, fax, or mailing is necessary.
- If you are unable to access this webform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative version
- FERPA Consent to Disclose Form
- OPTIONAL FORM – Allows disclosure of information to both students & parents. If it’s not submitted, information will only be disclosed to the student.
MEDICAL FORMS – DUE JUNE 1
2 MEDICAL FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE STUDENT HEALTH CENTER VIA EMAIL, FAX, OR MAIL/POSTAL SERVICE
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (212) 443-1198
NYU Student Health Center
726 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
If you would like to verify receipt of medical forms please email the address above or call (212) 443-1272.
Full payment and completion of all forms by the deadline dates listed above are necessary in order to check-in to the residence hall on Sunday July 9th for the Tisch Summer High School program.