Check-in: July 8th, 2018 (Students must arrive to residence hall no later than 1PM; Hall opens at 8AM)
Check-out: August 4th, 2018 (Students must leave the residence hall by 12PM, noon)
Program Payment Deadlines:
March 21, 2018 (unless otherwise noted in your acceptance email)
- Confirmation Deposit of $2,000 – credit card payments are ONLY accepted for the DEPOSIT. Full payment for the program CANNOT be charged to a credit card. This tuition and housing deposit goes towards the full cost of tuition and fees and the full cost of housing.
- A student’s acceptance email outlines how to submit the $2,000 deposit via credit card payment. Please follow the instructions closely.
- An international student who is ACCEPTING their place in the program or a US student who is ACCEPTING their place in the program but can only access an international bank account can also choose to follow these steps
- Make your $2000 deposit by clicking here. You can enter the amount of $2000 and make a one-time payment to secure your spot (include your Nnumber from your acceptance email and the program name “2018 Tisch Summer High School Program”).
May 10, 2018
- Submit the remaining balance of payment for Tisch Summer High School Program. E-bills will be available starting April 10. Information on how to pay your bill can be found on the NYU Bursar’s Website and here. Please note: credit card payments are NOT accepted to pay the remaining balance. A full list of tuition and fees can be found here.
Housing Application Deadline:
March 30, 2018
- Confirmed students will receive an email around March 6 on how to complete a housing application. Please following the instructions closely. You will need to:
- Activate your NYU net ID and activate your NYU email address to gain access to the housing application, your bursar bill and many other items. Students received their NYU net ID and N# or Student Identification number in their acceptance email which will help them access all these items.
- All information regarding billing, housing, and the program will be sent through your NYU email address. Please closely follow the instructions listed in the email you receive from the Office of Residential Life and Housing regarding completing the housing application to reserve your space in the residence hall.
- Complete and submit housing application. Housing applications are due on March 30th, 2018.
- Students are randomly assigned to a roommate by the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services about 2 weeks before the start of the program. Roommate requests are not permitted for the Tisch Summer High School Program.
- Pre-arrival confirmations will be sent by the Office of Residential Life and Housing about three weeks before the start date of the program.